1. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
2. Why do men believe you when you say there are four billion stars in the sky, but they have to check when you say the paint is wet or the plate is very hot?
3. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
4. Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?
5. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
6. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
7. Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
8. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
9. If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
10. Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
11. If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?
12. What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
13. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on big suitcases?
14. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?