Friday 1 October 2010

The Torrent Of Blah Continues Unabated

2007 saw the bullshit factory that is my brain continuing production at a steady rate with consistent levels of juvenility and impotent rage.

In 2008 more stuff fell out of my mind onto a keyboard and got soaked up by the internet.

In 2009 I still had the occasional thought that had no particular relevance to anything nor any great importance - yet I still had the audacity to think it may be worth posting it on a blog in case someone who has run out of things to do or indeed reasons to live has exhausted all possibilities for mental stimulation and decided to be one of few lost souls who venture onto this page.

Now it's 2010 and I have found the Twitter where I can spew my mind-dung more quickly into the consciousness of strangers. Still, I occasionally have something I need more than 140 characters to sum up. Occasionally....

No comments:

Post a Comment